Introductions

Jazzy Vidalia
Site Admin
Pronouns: it/fae/she

Introductions

Post by Jazzy Vidalia »

Hey everyone, Jazzy here! If you know me then you know I need no introduction, but more seriously I am a transgender (ftm) otherkin humorist from Cascadia. I am the Big Stink here on lunarpunk.town and look forward to creating a community where we can all share our interests and discuss the topics of the day or whatever is on our minds. I don't plan on this ever really being a big thing, but we'll see what it grows into.

This isn't the first webforum I've administered. I was a former admin of the now defunct Spiralinear and OSTalk forums and moderated on a few other boards as well. It's been a long while though, at least a decade or more. For this board I decided for a vintage computing feel and I hope everyone digs it.

So a bit about me—I mod several lefty themed furry chats on Telegram, but you all know that. I am an otherkin which is like a furry who is their fursona (at least in my head :P). In my spare time I like to read, write short stories and poetry (which I am too embarrassed to ever share), make crafts, and cook. You'll probably see a lot of my recipes on here!

Well, I am off to bed because I am dead tired. I'll check the boards in the morning. <3

bunnegirl
Pronouns: bun/buns/bunself

Re: Introductions

Post by bunnegirl »

hi i'm mae and i'm a dork. i draw, i tinker with electronics, i make sound happen.

ps. how do you add images?

BELROSE
Pronouns: she/her

Post by BELROSE »

hey gang, i'm abbie belrose. i love ttrpgs & media analysis & esotericism, i write on occasion (short fiction & lyrics & songs), play guitar poorly & compulsively overwork myself in basically every element of my life because Tasks give me a sense of purpose.

incredible vibes here btw Jazzy, at a bare minimum i have to compliment you on that!

bunnegirl
Pronouns: bun/buns/bunself

Post by bunnegirl »

i like it, but i have to say i'm struggling to read this font. would it be possible to get the theme but with the default sans-serif font instead of this custom one? that way i can have my dyslexic friendly font.

Wester_Hare
Pronouns: it/its

Post by Wester_Hare »

Hi all,
Wester (or Hare) a "retired" transfem furry mess from the land down under here.
Some folks might possibly recognise me from my transfeminist and anti-capitalist ranting elsewhere.
Hobbies include (but are not limited to) gaming, reading, pawful puns, and very occasionally some 3d modelling.

ps I adore the colour scheme here

Jazzy Vidalia
Site Admin
Pronouns: it/fae/she

Post by Jazzy Vidalia »

There are options for green and white instead of amber under the Board Preferences in the User Control Panel. —Lily.

theglitches
Pronouns: she/it

Post by theglitches »

hi y'all! we are the glitches, a bunch of girls that pass through a brain. some of us are regulars. we were born in south america and moved to the netherlands at some point.
one of the regulars is a mouse when wanting to be quiet and a bunny when loud, and the other is a demissexual succubus.
our interests are (but not limited to):

• thinking about electronic prototypes that will never see the light of the day
  • looking really hard for insects and not being able to take pictures of them (sometimes at the balcony, sometimes at the nearest water stream)
  • playing the same game for a decade (the current one is OW2, it was Team Fortress before, and before it was Quake) (sometimes it's not exactly a decade)
  • messing up our hrt regime and other freestyle medical care tricks
  • sadly, computers. we love the machines and spend a lot of time interacting with them. sometimes a glitch or bug will show up and provide a ridiculous amount of brain tickling to us.
basakumeak

Post by basakumeak »

Jazzy Vidalia wrote:

There are options for green and white instead of amber under the Board
Preferences in the User Control Panel. —Lily.

i think bun means the wibbly wobbly shape of the font but i'm not sure

Supuhstar
Pronouns: Varies by headmate

Post by Supuhstar »

Howdy, Jazzy!

We’re Ky, the Northstar✨ System. We’re a couple dozen folks in one head, almost all otherkin and queer in various ways. Our system started as a DID system and integrated last year without fusing ^^

We can’t wait to enjoy this space. It seems cozy 🥰

kanera
Pronouns: she/they/its

Post by kanera »

Morning yall, I'm Ari (ariel) aka kanera (sometimes kaneraZh), I'm a chilean trans gal who's very into programming and arts.
I am currently studying for getting into the programming job market and I deal with the horrid presence of the market in my educational institution by getting into different projects and learning stuff (and usually not finishing them).
As of now, I'm an aspiring game maker, and in a little project with my partner and her friends :)
I am expecting to use this forum as a sort of blog thing where I post what I've been doing lately, and interacting here :3
Nice meeting yall :D